[bksvol-discuss] Re: Shrinking step 1

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:05:49 -0700

Hi. Yes, I have heard of this author. He is considered a classic mystery author. I would love to see more books by him too. For old time radio fans, he wrote for at least three radio series. I have not read anything by Carter Dickson, but I do know about the Carr name. There are only a couple books by him on bookshare and I think one might be only good quality but I don't remember. Yes, thanks for pointing out this author since he is not well represented.

At 09:47 AM 4/26/2005 -0500, you wrote:

I bet you would like books by Carter Dickson.  They fit the patern of
the classic British mystery of that period, and there is hardly any
chance that you will guess the ending before you get to it. :-)

Tony Baechler Maintainer, goldenaudio.net (TM) online archives http://goldenaudio.net/