[bksvol-discuss] Shrinking step 1

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:12:42 -0700

Hi all. I'm just curious about something. Have the staff been doing some cleaning up of the step 1 page or are people just validating a lot more than usual? The page seems to get smaller every time I look. It appears that several books are disappearing per day. I have had a really difficult time finding things that interest me because they seem to be gone almost immediately. I'm guessing that a couple hundred books have vanished in the past five days or so.

Again, I'm not being critical, just curious. I'm glad to see the step 1 page becoming a little more manageable. If this is the staff's doing, then thanks. Otherwise, why the sudden surge in grabbing books to validate?
Tony Baechler
Maintainer, goldenaudio.net (TM) online archives
http://goldenaudio.net/