[bksvol-discuss] Shortcut to bookshare

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:00:46 -0500

Once you get to the bookshare log-in page,
www.bookshare.org/web/MembersLogin.html  (I don't
know if it's case sensitive, but that's the way it shows up in my bookmarks),
bookmark it. If you have
toolbar, drag it to your toolbar. Then all you have to do is click on our
bookmark and you're there. To
find books in the collection, as long as they're not reated Adult, you don't
even have to log in, but you
do if you want to submit or download for valdation -- or find books designated
adult.

Hope this helps (phrase borrowed from Jana?)

Cindy