[bksvol-discuss] Shock and Abduction

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:29:10 -0500

o.k. guys I am submitting these, raw.  Smile.  So no spell check or
anything, I rescanned Shock to make an excellent copy.

If of course you don't want them, reject and I shall finish them up to my
standards later.

But if this will work, then, I can cross two more books off the list of the
ones to be done.

Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council

      -- Vance Havner