[bksvol-discuss] Re: Shelley; regarding A Dog To Trust: The Saga of a Seeing-Eye Dog

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 22:28:26 -0400

Hi Valerie, on the copy I had there were no table of contents.

Honestly I don't know what to do. I do know that there should be no extra blank pages and that the ones that are there should be.

What they should be I am not quite sure.

Smile.

But nope it didn't come with a table of contents which I thought was strange at the time.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>