[bksvol-discuss] Re: She wrote back!

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 21:50:12 -0500

I thought her reply to Allison was just what we call "giving us a
go-around".  Politicians are good at that.  She really just put  the
decision into the hands of all of her editors and I think that will be the
end of it..  She made it clear that the books belong to HER!  We all knew
that..  Did you notice her spelling of copyright?  Sorry, but I get a kick
out of it when an author misspells a word.  I guess what I mean is that I
didn't care for the TONE of her letter.  I wonder how much hate mail I will
get for this post?  <smile>

Love to all,
Sue S.