[bksvol-discuss] Re: She wrote back!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 10:04:59 -0700 (PDT)

Does that include the ones rated Adult that can't be
seen unless one logs in?

If Unconquered is still on the download list when I
finish the two books I'm in the middleof validating
I'll do it.

The older ones I haven't read yet are Enchantress
Mine, The Spitfire, To Love Again, Love, remember Me,
Betrayed, Deceived and The Innocent -- in case you
want scan any of those and they aren't in the
collection already (smile).

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com