[bksvol-discuss] Re: She wrote back!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 23:40:09 -0700 (PDT)

It's possible that she doesn't have an electronic
copy, that only the publishers do.  About all we can
do is hope that she does what she says and the
publishers cooperate.

How many of her books are not in the collection? I'll
be happy to validate any tha get scanned -- though I
know others are willing, too. But I wouldn't mind
reading them again.

Cindy

--- siss52 <siss52@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I thought her reply to Allison was just what we call
> "giving us a
> go-around".  Politicians are good at that.  She
> really just put  the
> decision into the hands of all of her editors and I
> think that will be the
> end of it..  She made it clear that the books belong
> to HER!  We all knew
> that..  Did you notice her spelling of copyright?
> Sorry, but I get a kick
> out of it when an author misspells a word.  I guess
> what I mean is that I
> didn't care for the TONE of her letter.  I wonder
> how much hate mail I will
> get for this post?  <smile>
>
> Love to all,
> Sue S.