[bksvol-discuss] Re: Shatterglass by Tamara Pierce

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 15:32:57 -0800 (PST)

If no one else volunteers I'll do it. I validated
other books by her and became a fan. But if someone
else wants it, that's fine. I have other things
waiting my attention. smile What edition is it, or is
thereonly one? My library has the first, Scholastic
Press 2003 edition.

Mayrie, your daughter might enjoy reading this. Has
she read any of Pierce's other series? Of course, as
Shelley says, it's always more fun to read series
books in order. When I've validated books n a series
ot o order I've had to go back, for my own pleasure,
and read the preceding books. smile

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>