[bksvol-discuss] Re: Shatterglass by Tamara Pierce

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 05:02:04 -0800 (PST)

Oh, ok, sorry, I get it now. smile

I was thinking maybe it was sitting on the step one
list for a while already and needed some special
attention.

I scanned the first book of the Unseen series for one
of Shelley's students who is a potential Bookshare
subscriber.

I have to remember to look for the second book of the
series now.

No, I have to remember to go to work sometime this
morning! It's a frigid five degrees here in Central
Michigan and I just don't want to go. But I have to
work today since tomorrow I'm having lunch with my son
at his school and Friday he only has a half day of
school. Since I generally only work one day a week,
and can choose which day, it better be today.

Jamie in Michigan