[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sharon Takes A Hand.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 22:43:01 -0700 (PDT)

I don't if you know this, but you can  copy and replace with nothing to get rid
of junk quickly. Just be careful that you don't do that with something that
might be supposed, eg., sometimes letters, like q show up at ends of lines, or
combinations, and if you replace it  with nothing a real one might disappear.
But it would probably show up when you do a final spell-check.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: