[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sharing

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:38:03 -0600

The founders of Bookshare.org had a beautiful vision:  books without
barriers..  Must we lose sight of that vision of sharing what we have??  For
scanners, you share things from the public libraries that we would never get
to read.  For validators, we share our skills by validating books so that
all members may have the privilege of reading..

For administrators, you share your mmanaging, engineering and support skills
so that we may have a site on which to share our books.  Please, let's not
lose sight of this beautiful vision by being TOO picky.  Yes, that is
something to think about.  Are we being too picky??

Let's be a caring and sharing community!!

Sue