[bksvol-discuss] Re: Shame Lifters

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 16:01:44 -0600

Hey Scott,

She isn't wanting to send me an attachment, it's Debby. You seem not to be paying close attention lately. (smile)

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Scott Rains
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 2:03 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Shame Lifters

Sr Dolores,

You can only send it as an email if you send it directly to Sue. Do not
use this email address. It goes to the entire list of volunteers. The
email and its attachments sent to  this list are recorded on Google. Thus
what you send is available to the entire world.

Scott

On 11/18/11 12:00 PM, "Dolores Dean" <srdolores@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sue, Can I just send it as an attachment as I did before? I'm really
sorry to have caused this trouble, but hopefully I'm learningn. Thanks so
much.

Sister Dolores

+v¥¥¼¢¶Ç¥~)í…ë.n7œ¶X§

-----