[bksvol-discuss] Re: Series update

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 00:11:28 -0500

Thank you, Jamie!  If you can hold on to those two while I proof, in case of
questions, I would be grateful, and let me know if you need me to send you
yellow with purple and brown.

So, Scott, and Shelley, looks like problem solved.  You are all so wonderful to
help.  I am absolutely loving this series and would have never found them if
they had not been mentioned for potential wish list requests.

Thank you all for the precious gift of proofreading and volunteering.  I love
it more than straight reading!
Valerie