[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sent These to Bookshare

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 11:00:14 -0500

I think you can ask Bookshare to return to chopped book to you. I had Carrie
mail me a book back that we sent to her to be scanned so I could proofread
it because it was a giant, oversized kid's book that wouldn't fit on my
scanner. She chopped it and scanned it on the high speed machine and then
mailed it to me so I could put the text in the right places. It was one of
those where there are boxes of text all over the page.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: And the World Closed Its Doors by David Clay Large