[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sent These to Bookshare

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 13:19:11 EST

Well, I haven't mailed any books to PG, but it is in their information
pages that books sent to them are destructively scanned.

                          "I have no country to fight for; my country is
the earth, and I am a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sent These to Bookshare
Date:
11/6/2009 2:53:13 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

I didn't know that My volunteer work started as a scanner for PG--on my
home scanner. I did mail one book to PG to scane because it was an old Mark
twain
with beautiful illustrations and I knew the illustrations wouldn't scan The
book was returned to me intact.
Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and
books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: