[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sending stuff to BookshareRE: Re: Request

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 11:07:09 EST

You might also want to try Thrift Books at http://thriftbooks.com/

                          "I have no country to fight for; my country is
the earth, and I am a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Sending stuff to BookshareRE: Re: Request
Date:
11/4/2009 3:44:27 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:
kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi, Debby, Bookshare is located in Palo Alto, California. One of the first
things I did when I planned to get books for Bookshare was find contact
details for them. Here's the address I use: Bookshare.org, The Benetech
Initiative, 480 S. California Ave., Suite 201, Palo Alto, Ca 94306-1609. So
far they've gotten books either from amazon.com or Powell's Bookstore
www.powells.com. I haven't used alibris.com yet, and I hear they're a
source
for out-of-print and hard-to-find books. I hope this helps you out.
Regards,
Kim.