From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Debby Franson
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 9:25 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Request

Hi Monica and everyone!

If I were to send a book to the Bookshare office, would I send it to a
particular person?  My friend has written a really cute kid's book about her
service dog.  I think it would be helpful if the pictures were described, or
should I send it directly to one of the expert picture describers on this
list?  I would need to buy a copy of the book from my friend first.  If one
of the picture describers from the list would like to send me your address
privately, you can.

Debby

At 03:45 PM 11/2/2009, Monica Willyard wrote

--
Enjoy what you have rather than desiring what you don't have. Just dreaming
about nice things is meaningless; it is like chasing the

database 4571 (20091104) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4571 (20091104) __________

http://www.eset.com