[bksvol-discuss] Re: Send In Those Quality Reports

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:07:16 -0600

I'll second that. I've reported many books, including ones that have recently entered into the collection, that have had problems. Each time the book's problems were fixed, and it was done without introducing new problems into the book, making the book's quality truly excellent.

Send in those quality reports.  They are definitely taken seriously.

Judy s.

EVAN REESE wrote:
So I encourage everyone to send in those reports when you encounter quality issues. Make them detailed, give plenty of examples. The evidence I have is that they are taken seriously. Future readers will benefit, and the better the quality of books, the better Bookshare looks as well. Evan