  From: Elsie Sandin
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 10:41 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Seeking a Proofer for Hawk and Fisher by Simon
R. Green

  Christina,
  I can proofread it.
  Elsie

  On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 10:09 AM, Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    If this message already went through, please ignore this repeat.
    ****
    Hi.
    I'm seeking a proofer for Hawk and Fisher by Simon R. Green.  The synopsis
is below.
    If it's good, I'll scan the rest of the series.  Bookshare has some of the
omnibuses...  Omnibi?  But they aren't excellent quality.
    Christina

    They're the battle-scarred crimebusters of a neverending urban war.... Hawk
rules the streets by broadsword. Fisher cracks down on toughs with the deadly
dagger that she wields with unflinching skill. Their merciless beat is the
rough town misnamed Haven—a dark and murderous place overrun with
spell-casters, demons, and thieves. Ready money will buy anything in their
town...

    Anything except justice. That requires a magic touch.