[bksvol-discuss] Re: Seeking Man Who Loved Books Too Much

  • From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 00:22:11 -0500

Hi Shelley. I've already scanned it, do you want me to proof it and put it up with a hold on it for you?

Julia

On 12/02/2011 10:28 PM, Shelley L. Rhodes wrote:
I am wondering something.
Do anyone of you remember if Bookshare had the book The Man Who Loved Books too much, it was published in 2009, I could have swore I saw it and downloaded it, but don't see it now, anywhere.
It was on the Dear Reader book club this week and I really liked it.
I plan on scanning it if it isn't in the collection, smile.
Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.
Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.