[bksvol-discuss] Section break page break

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:01:39 -0500

Dear Everyone,

And, Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I'm saying it now in case many of you are
in transit tomorrow and not monitoring the list.

I'm validating a very cleanly scanned book, and think my question is a word
processing issue.

In an RTF file read by Jaws with windows XP and Word, Jaws says section break
between pages where I've always heard Page break on previous books.

As an experiment, I deleted the section break and pressed control together with
enter. Jaws then said, "page break."

Is it important to the Book-share program that I replace these section breaks
with page breaks? It's no trouble at all. Primarily I'm interested to know if
the difference is significant.

Thank you,

Lissi