[bksvol-discuss] Re: Second call for Exquisite Corpse

  • From: "Paula Mack" <pmack1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 16:51:11 -0500

Hi Mickey,

I did answer the previous message, but maybe you never saw it.  anyway, it's
me, again.  I seem to be developing a missing page problem.  I don't have
the book any more, so if you need to reject it, that's fine.  I only
submitted it because it scanned really well.  I scan zillions of books for
myself, but don't usually submit them because I don't have the patience for
the kind of cleanup that they want.  Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, you
can reject it, although I think Cindy said she would try and get the book.

Sorry for the hassle.

Paula