  From: siss52
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 12:24 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Searching

  I am posting on this list because some of the staff sees it.  The search
functions for searching the collection do not always work.  So often I get the
message saying there were no matches found, when I know a book is in the
collection but do not know the author.  And before you ask, yes, I do check my
spelling.

  Sue S.

9:41 AM