[bksvol-discuss] Re: Search

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 21:34:26 -0500

I just used the quick search for the words Sue Barton without quotes and it returned several thousand results with Sue Barton, Staff Nurse at the top and no other Sue Barton titles. I would assume that is the only one.

Roger Loran Bailey

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: