[bksvol-discuss] Re: Science fiction and fantasy catagories

Oh, go ahead and grumble, We should all have something we are passionate about.

Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

Yes, Pratik, I guess I've been victimized by snobs. I honestly thought it was the right thing. Carrie, G. Cindy, go ahead and call it Sci-Fi. I shan't grumble any longer.

Ann P.