[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning with the plustek opticbook 3600

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 23:01:22 -0700

Scanning with the plustek opticbook 3600Sorry, Larry, I got cut off, so anyway,
I was just wondering if you guys use K1000 with this scanner? Also, another
question regarding the scanners in general: how often must one replace the
glass, because I've had my Epson, though don't know what Epson it is, just have
one compatible with K1000, and the glass is starting to tilt downward and that
is messing up my scanning. That is why I've been holding off scanning books
right now, any thoughts about this would be great, had the scanner since 2006,
Chela Robles