[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning with Fine Reader

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 23:57:52 -0500

Steve,

1. Make sure the Fine Reader Interface is on not the "twain interface"
Though if you have been using the product you should know about that.

2. Automatic adjustments are actually Grayscale and 400 dpi, so I would keep
it on automatic, it will save you time and frustration.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com