[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning and Validating concerns

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:31:59 -0400

I usually tell people in the "comments" field on the submission page if I
have read the book cover to cover or not.  Usually say, "Was proofread once,
and is complete, with.... duplicate pages, or the like"  But if I haven't
read it, will let them know that.  As well.  Also give the number of pages
in the book and any other things I think need fixing.

Or if the copyright page is on the last page or not.

Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council

If a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is
anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

      -- Edgar Watson Howe