[bksvol-discuss] Scanning Update

I had listed some books which I was scanning and working on. A minor problem has lengthened that process more than I expected. Nevertheless I have made progress and am close to uploading:

1.  The Carpetbaggers
2.  Miracle of the Bells
3.  My Man Godfrey
4.  Booked to Die
5.  Ghoul

I will be scanning Wolftime by Lars Walker if the book permits (it's not mine and I have to be careful with it), and Simple Spiggott. The latter has pictures which I will not be able to describe.