[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Nichole's Library book

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 04:49:55 -0700

Hi Valerie!

        I use Word 2003.  Didn't that cause a problem last time since you're
using Word 2007?  If not, just in case, here is the process.

Open the find and replace dialogue by pressing control+h
In the find box type: ^b
In the replace box type: ^m (or ^p^m^p if you want to insert the blank lines
around page breaks at this point).
Tab to "replace all and hit enter.
Save the changes if this process did what you wanted it to do.

Good luck!

Mayrie