[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Nichole's Library book

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 20:43:45 -0500

Oh my goodness I know I'd love those.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 8:33 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Scanning Nichole's Library book

I am having Internet problems, so if someone can tell me if this book is
being scanned elsewhere, I will stop.  I saw at least one from this series
before my high speed went down, but not this one. It is "Only You, Sierra" by Robin Jones Gunn. It is the first of the Sierra Jensen series from Focus
on the Family, ISBN 1-56179-370-1

We only have two week loans on paperbacks and no extensions so I started
even though I could not access the lists.

Thanks!

Valerie