[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Guideposts & Readers Digest

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 13:39:38 -0500

Since Doug and Nichole are not blind, it looks like they do not qualify.  It
says print disabilities, but only refers to the blind, and the name is
National Federation for the Blind.  Quadriplegics and many others cannot
handle print matter independently unless it is on a computer screen.

HTH!
Valerie