[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Guideposts & Readers Digest

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 15:53:02 EDT

I just checked and Guideposts is not one of the magazines available through
Bookshare. I did not think it would be. Anyway, the selection of magazines
is very small. I have no idea how the NFB chooses the magazines for
Newsline, but they don't choose many. It would be nice to have more magazines
available through Bookshare. I am not interested in Guideposts or Reader's
Digest,
but I am also not interested in the ones that are there either. There are a
lot of magazines that I would be very interested in, though, that are in no
accessible format as far as I know.

"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies
the end.
" Leon Trotsky

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Guideposts & Readers Digest
Date:
9/27/2009 2:57:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

You should be able to download periodicals.  It also depends on what state
you live in, if your state has Newsline, etc.  You might want to check with
bookshare
on that.  Also I thought bookshare had guideposts.

Amber

Book blog:
consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I
give
John Adams
E-Mail:
amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx