From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of solsticesinger
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 5:33 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: How I read

I liked that analogy too. I'm a private person, and don't think that anyone,

be they celebrity or not, should have to put up with people constantly
pestering them.

Shannon

Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the
latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In
Music", feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx