[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:50:24 -0700

Holly, what software are you using to recognize the poetry? In K1000 at least, you can set it to preserve line endings such that each line of poetry will be retained correctly. If you are using something else, you may need to look for such a setting in your software. I believe that OpenBook will do this line preservation as well, but I haven't used it for a while, so I don't know for sure, nor where to find that setting. If you find that setting in your software, it might be faster to just rescan the messed up parts instead of fixing them up by hand. It all depends on how extensive the messing up is.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Holly Idler" <hbeanie@xxxxxxxxx>