[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

I don't think it will mess up the poetry, as long as the scanner has made sure that the original line endings are preserved. I have scanned books with some poetry, and they have come out okay.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 4:58 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

Hi,
Does the process after validation mess up the format of poetry? I'd like to
validate one of the poetry books, so if anyone has advice about this, I'd
be grateful for any.

Thanks.

Jim

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."

            "Holly Idler"
            <hbeanie@xxxxxxxx
            Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
            unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
            g                                                     Subject
                                      [bksvol-discuss] Scanning

            10/19/2007 06:36
            AM

            Please respond to
            bksvol-discuss@fr
               eelists.org

Hello List,
I am scanning, "One Hundred and One Famous Poems"
Holly