[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:55:23 -0400

Hi Amy,
Yes. That's the game. I know this is going to sound like a fishing story,
but I was fortunate enough to be in the park when Roberto Clemente hit his
three thousandth and final hit. That was Three-rivers Stadium though. I was
also fortunate enough to be able to attend one or two games at Forbes Field
shortly before they tore it down. The old, wooden seats were very
comfortable. I was only ten or so, and had no idea of the history of the
old place. It never yielded a no-hitter. Amazing.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Amy Goldring
             Tajalli"
             <agoldringtajalli                                          To
             @bellsouth.net>           bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                     Subject
             g                         [bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

             07/23/2008 05:39
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

      Was that the World Series game with Bill Mazrowski [sp?]
     gaining immortality? I cried when they tore down Forbes Field.

     Amy
     omsm

     --
     It if be now, 'tis not to come,