[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scannin g

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 23:51:23 -0500

Hi, Grace! I am the same way. Sometimes I just put my arm on the book to hold it down. I tend to feel less tired after scanning an entire book. Thank god for a faster Pc and scanner now, which has cut my scanning time in half! <Smile> Take care!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>