[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scannin g

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:11:58 -0400

Ah, it depends on the day.  Last Friday I was drained and was in bed by
eleven.  It just depends on the day.

And some of it comes well, from inspiration alone.

But I multitask, listening to books, the news, and the like while scanning.

It is one of those habits I have perfected so most of the time I don't even
think about it.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council