[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scannin g

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:05:18 -0400

I do that too, I am working through The Complete Shirlock Holmes from the
NLS right now, and the narrator is great, smile.

So it is a pleasure to listen to the bgook and keep my hands busy scanning

I love multitasking, and is the only way I get stuff done.

Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council

      -- Vance Havner