[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scannin g

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:38:03 -0700 (PDT)

Interesting idea. Do you mean close the lid and put
pressure on the lid insteada of on the book itself? Is
that enough pressure? When I started, not knowing any
better, I thought that was what the lid was for, but
the weight was not enough to hold the book enough to
get a good scan. I wouldn't want to damage the lid,
which seems to be some sort of hard paper over foam on
the inside, but pressing it onto a book. Is it safe?

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com