[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scannin g

  • From: "CJ Vining" <Vining@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:09:38 -0700

The most I've done in a single day (and I will never do it again, my
shoulders ached so the next day!) is four books. As long as I have something
else to listen to while scanning--an audio book usually--I can sit there for
hours and scan. I use the little earbud type earphones, so I can monitor the
scan in one ear, and have my book in the other.

My partner thinks I'm insane. LOL But this is a person who finds it
difficult to even read a book through, much less scan one. Clearly, it's a
mismatch. LOL

Joanie