[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanners and OCR software. Again. Still.

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:11:05 -0400

Dear Bob and Booksharian Friends,

Bob is right that Freedom Scientific and Kurzweil have lists of recommended scanners. When I had Open Book and was ready to buy a scanner, the list was so outdated that not one of the local stores carried any of the suggested models.

Monica, your scanner info is worth saving.

Good luck Shannon.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>