[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanners and OCR software. Again. Still.

  • From: "Tammy Blaker" <wyomiia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 06:38:52 -0500

I use a HP All in One printer, scanner and copier. It was cheap under 100 dollars. I had to buy the full ORC program that came with it to do books, but it works well. For me living in a small place having just one machine made the most bet.

I sure will look at the OpticBook, bet it will do two pages at a time.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>