[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner's Elbow?

Thanks, Jackie. The activity that caused my problem was actually not scanning, but editing that required moving a lot of text around on both Pc and Braillenote. I did have to discontinue this activity. I was able to get sighted assistance with my projects because drag and drop is much less intense than the way I was having to work. Kellie