[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner question

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 07:45:42 -0500

Have you tried callng EPSN at the number I posted?

G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
06/03/2005 12:55 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner question

Hi, Kaitlyn. Well, that didn't work, but thanks for the suggestion,
though. I think, the last time I had this problem with another site, I
tried and tried with no luck, and this was probably one of the things I
tried. Thanks again, though, and take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx