From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Julie Morales
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 10:50 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner question

OK, am I the only one that can't deal with Epson's Web site? I've had this
problem with other sites before and can never work around it. I get to the
point where I have to place the order, and every time I click the button, I
end up back at the checkout page...no error, no nothing. It's like I never
clicked a button in the first place. The page is exactly the same. This is
really infuriating me, because I've had this problem with other sites
before, too, and I once tried to buy something from the Epson site before
and had this problem then. OK, I'm done venting now. There won't be an Epson
scanner in this house for a while if I can't figure this out. Take care.

Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx