[bksvol-discuss] Scanner question

  • From: Alexis Read <alexisread@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 15:23:25 -0800 (PST)

I am considering purchasing an Optic Book 3600
scanner.  I have Open Book version 7 and was wondering
if Open Book was compatible with the Optic Book
scanner.  Thanks.

Alexis Read
alexisread@xxxxxxxxx

The mediocre teacher tells, The good teacher explains, The superior teacher
demonstrates, The great teacher inspires.
-- William Arthur Ward