[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanned kids books

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 09:17:42 -0500

Hi everyone!

I have been e-mailing a bit with Jamie Yates over the past week off and on, and she is fine. Among other things, she offered to help me with any keystroke questions for Word 2003 if I had any, since she knows I just upgraded from Word 2000, and she used to use 2003.

Debby

At 02:04 AM 5/23/2010, Valerie Maples wrote
Hey, Lori!

The funny thing is I don't consider myself a scanner, but it seems like I end up doing nearly as much scanning as proofreading. Sometimes it is easier, like tonight during chat, or while I am watching a baseball game, but I like to leave it for the people who do a much better job like Jamie. I always proofread with book in hand, so I try to get someone to scan the books I have in front of me.

Doug and I are both working on a book from Jamie and I was really glad to see Bob back on the list tonight. Not sure what's up with Jake, but I know that Bud has had some health issues. I hope they are both well, as well as others of our silent group.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Valerie Maples

currently proofing: The Haunted Attic, Double Take, Cherry Cheesecake Murder, Creative Correction; The Bible Study

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>